Thursday, February 7, 2013

benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha


benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha


Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence



Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence



<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>

I am writing a review on Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence, a product that I haven't yet opened before using the toner CNP toner because I am almost done using the toner. But I still have some essence to use, 


I've tried using the Pitera essence (30ml) before and it was kind of stinky...

I was worried that Missah's product would have the same smell, but it almost didn't have any smell at at~!! And that's why I bought it right away. LOL


It was in a box and I threw away the box. I only have the manual and the product now. :)




Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence 



Volume: 150ml

<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>

The essence provides the following eight effects. 
Boosts the skin, provides flexibility to the skin, calms down the skin, takes care of your pores, controls sebum, clears the skin and the enhancement of skin tone. 





The expiration date and manufacturing date are written on the back. 
It is recommended that you use it as quickly as possible because it contains 80% of fermented yeast extracts. The expiration date is nine months and I think I should be able to finish using it because it's a kind of essence that you use it like a toner during the first phase of your skin care. LOL You can control the amount that comes out quite well..
I should be able to finish using it within a month and half. LOL

<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>



The lid was very nice because it was double-locked.
I don't usually travel that much, but it would be a disaster if it leaks out in your bag. 





<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>


You can use it by holding up the lid and removing the lid. 
You can control the amount that come out very well because the mouth isn't too big nor too small. 





This is the condition of my skin after washing my face.

My skin has become so sensitive because of the changing season and also because I've become fat. LOL My pores seems bigger and my skin looks strange. 


<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>



Apply the product on a cosmetics cotton and tap it in your skin!

<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>




I didn't see much change, but I was good because it wasn't irritating my skin.
What I liked the most was the smell. LOL I've been thinking that this would also be very stinky because Pitera smelled so bad. But the smell was okay and I would like to give my points on this. LOL


I think it's rather correct to talk about its effect after using it for some time because 

you don't usually get to see the effects right away. :)


I encourage you to try it out at a store and buy it if it matches on your skin.

It has been only a week since I used this and I think I am a seeing a bit of difference.
Perhaps it's a placebo effect.

<benefit cosmetics for The First Treatment Essence of Missha>


Click here to purchase the product.

1 comment:

  1. Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your website by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved it for later!


    http://wiki.safety-it.at/index.php?title=Benutzer:CecilKurt

    Also visit my web page - http://rvtlskincare.com

    ReplyDelete